Real change begins with validating the human experience by listening to stories and experiences that everyone holds inside themselves.
By placing children, young people and families at the heart of a collaborative, person-centred, strengths-based approach, my training provides you with tools, techniques and strategies to take away and put into use when supporting those you work with.
With fully up-to-date courses which meet statutory requirements relevant for practice in 2021 and with expertise in online safety, child protection, foster care, human trafficking and all forms of abuse, I deliver professional training with effective results.
3 hour training - for multi-agency professionals, Local Authorities, foster carers or teachers.
* How can we stay up to date with the latest trends?
* What are the strategies we need to help our children and young people navigate their online world safely?
* How can we build digital resilience into the lives of those we care for?
Click below to book a time to chat about the exact needs of your team.
1-2-1 Parent/Carer Online Safety Sessions.
* Concerned about keeping your family safe online?
* Want to know the best things to do - and what not to do?
Spend an hour with me as I help you navigate your child/young person's online world.
Sessions tailored to the age of your children.
Tailored training for anyone working with children and young people. Increase your confidence and understanding of the signs of abuse and neglect and what a robust response to this should look like.
* Executive Boards * Local Authorities
* Youth and Children's Work Teams
* Groups in faith settings
Click below to book a time to discuss the exact needs of your team.
Vital child protection knowledge for the 21st Century.
* What is human trafficking? * How do we spot the signs?
* Understanding how traffickers groom their victims
* What makes a person vulnerable to human trafficking?
* How can we support victims?
* What is the National Referral Mechanism and how do we access it?
Click below to register your interest (training available in the New Year).